An International End User based in Yorkshire, God’s Own Country, is recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant / Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Analyst to implement the NAV 2016 over their international sites.
This is a huge opportunity to receive global exposure working with the most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. You will work alongside the current Business Analyst and work hand in hand to deliver the international implementation. You will travel worldwide to different sites and work with local teams
- Work alongside colleagues on the implementation on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
- Support the international Implementation
- Integration, Deploy & Install, Configure, Test, Training and Support.
- Recommend alternative solutions where integration constraints could delay the project.
- 3 years minimum experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience working as a Consultant or Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
- Ability to travel worldwide to international sites.
This opportunity comes with a salary range of £37,000 - £47,000 dependant on experience working in a similar position. You will also receive benefits such as: full travel allowance, very strong daily allowance, 23 days holiday and home based flexibility.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, ERP, Consultant, Business Analyst, Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, Microsoft Dynamics, Dynamics NAV 2016, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, Pearson Carter, Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Durham