Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 Finance Practice Manager, Microsoft Partner, Hertfordshire/London
A leading Microsoft Partner with offices across the UK are recruiting for a Practice Manager to develop and lead a new Finance Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Consulting division within their group. You will build a new Finance Consulting team and work on managing across all aspects from Sales, Consulting, Project Management and more.
- Work with the marketing team and the business unit leadership to develop compelling Dynamics 365 Financials propositions that take the company to a market leadership position
- Work closely with the sales team in the development of new business and existing client revenue, specifically:
- Support the Sales process with the development of solution scope & business case documents for clients supported by competitive services estimates
- Work with sales to present the companies methodology and other capability proof points to prospective clients.
- Develop thought leadership content that be used in social media and other marketing activities
- Formulate new capability/service offerings
- Oversee each project to ensure efficient and profitable delivery for the company.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering high quality solutions that generate a quantifiable business benefit for the client
- Develop fit-for-purpose project delivery methodologies for the company that can be flexed to apply to small, medium and large Financials projects and also takes account of Agile and Waterfall approaches
- Provide leadership to the Financials consulting team by perform supervisory duties for assigned direct reports including recruitment, induction, training, development plans, evaluation and reviews in line with the Business Unit goals. Assigned direct reports including Business Analysts, Developers, Consultants & Project Managers.
- Develop intellectual property that differentiates the company in chosen markets.
- Architecting solutions to meet business requirements
- Estimating development time for projects
- Providing technical expertise and development support to the project managers and other project stakeholders
- Providing technical input into design briefs, bid submissions and projects
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to less experienced colleagues
- Ability to lead a team of consultants, working on multiple projects simultaneously and providing best practice advice
- The applicant must have extensive experience working in a consulting environment
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines
- Appreciation of business forces, deadlines and client requirements
- Excellent communication skills, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and interface with business and technology partners
- 5 years Dynamics NAV project delivery experience
- A good team manager & player who can manage multiple activities on an ongoing basis
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, MS NAV, Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, 365, Manager, Practice Manager, Head of department, Head, Director, Finance, Department Manager, Consultant, Support, Analyst, Support Consultant, 1st and 2nd Line, Analysis, Upgrade, Hertfordshire, London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Watford, West London, Greater London, North London, NAV 2009, NAV 2013, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, Dynamics 365.