Dynamics NAV Senior Systems Developer, End User, Isle of Man
A leading End User is currently looking to bring on board a Senior Systems Developer to work on their Dynamics NAV 2016 system.
To manage, create, test and maintain in-house applications (Dynamics NAV 2016) and reports. The successful candidate will be fully involved throughout the development lifecycle from design, through testing and up to deployment.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Helping to manage the development team to ensure delivery of key business requirements across the group in line with business strategy
- Maintain new and current systems
- Create new SSRS reports to specifications and ongoing maintenance thereof
- Designing and create new applications to specifications using appropriate database and programming technology
- Providing system analysis and specification for in-house applications
- Liaising with 3rd parties in relation to the development, maintenance and support of systems, including data migration
Essential experience and qualifications
This opportunity comes with a salary of £55,000 dependant on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact me at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Consultant, Support, Support Analyst, Support Consultant, 1st and 2nd Line, Developer, Systems Developer, Jersey, Isle of Man, Relocate, UK, Europe, NAV 2016, Dynamics NAV, Navision, NAV 2013, End User.