Microsoft Dynamics NAV Assistant Project Manager, Blackpool, End User, £40,000
A leading Manufacturing Wholesaler is currently looking to bring on board an Assistant NAV Project Manager on a 12 Month contract to assist with an ongoing upgrade.
The Assistant NAV Project Manager will undertake management of all NAV projects to ensure the performance of the ERP system is within company expectations.
- Managing the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner.
- Working with the NAV Partner on implementing, setting up and configuring.
- Provide ongoing support, training and development.
- Focusing on the core parts of the ERP such as; Finance, Warehousing and Manufacturing.
- Over 5 years Dynamics NAV experience with multiple versions.
- Full lifecycle Upgrade and Greenfield projects.
- Experience of Customization, Support and Integration.
- Ability to train and coach users.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £40,000 + Bonus dependant on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact me at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Consultant, Support, Manager, Systems Manager, Project Manager, Blackpool, North West of England, Relocators, MS NAV, NAV 2009, NAV 2013, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017.