Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant Developer, MS Gold Partner, Manchester
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant Developer position has opened in a growing Microsoft Partner with office across the UK.
This is a home-based opportunity with travel to client site. As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant Developer you will be based from their Manchester offices.
- Work on full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics NAV v2016 and v2017.
- Travel to client site and manage your day to day activities.
- Excellent development experience in C/AL and C/Side.
- Duties will also include; Consultancy, Development, Requirement Gathering, Implementations, Testing, Training and Support
- 3 years minimum experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working on 4 or more end to end Implementations.
- Experience working in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant position will be desired but not mandatory.
There is a starting salary between £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience. You will also receive benefits such as car allowance, 25 days holiday and bonus.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to naomi(a)pearsoncarter.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Functional Consultant, Technical Consultant, Developer, UK Wide, North East, North West, Manchester, West Midlands, Birmingham, Nottingham, East Midlands, South East, London, Greater London, Home Based, Travel, Dynamics NAV 2016, Dynamics NAV 2017 Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, Pearson Carter.