A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant with strong Finance experience is required for a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV ISV (Independent Software vendor) based in the Home Counties. You have the amazing opportunity to travel monthly to USA, Caribbean, Canada and other similar destinations.
This is an opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to join a established company with over 40 year’s experience in the market.
Candidates MUST have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV in a Consultancy role.
- Strong experience working with finance and finance related modules.
- Experience working on multiple projects.
- Work in a split team with 2 other Consultants to ensure projects are delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Travel to the USA and Caribbean to visit client sites, sometimes a week at a time.
- Work on full end to end implementations, including: requirement gathering, implementation, testing, training and support
- Bonus on Billable hours.
- Home based flexibility.
- Travel to USA, Caribbean, Canada and other similar destinations.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Life Assurance.
This opportunity comes with a very competitive basic salary which adds up to a great package when you include bonus on billable hours.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, ERP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Consultant, Buchinghamshire, London, Surrey, North London, Finance