A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant position has opened in a growing Microsoft Partner based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity for the right Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to join a company that can offer growth, training and exposure to nationwide projects.
The company is an international Microsoft Partner with offices in Europe. They specialise in the Waste sector so it is important that the right candidate has experience working in the waste or recycling industry.
- Implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 across client sites.
- Working alongside other consultants.
- Travelling to client sites and offices throughout the implementation phase.
- 2 years minimum experience implementing ERP systems into the waste or recycling industry.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience working on end to end ERP implementations.
This opportunity comes with a basic salary between £35,000 and £55,000 dependent on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, ERP, Implementation, Consultant, Waste, Waste Recycling, Recycling, Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK, North West, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Liverpool, Merseyside