Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant, Microsoft Partner, Sheffield
Leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, in the UK is looking for Dynamics NAV Consultant to join their team. They are helping aspiring businesses get the most from their investment in business software. They work in areas of accounting, manufacturing, customer service, hr, operations, purchasing, supply-chain, sales, marketing and ecommerce.
This is an opportunity to work on the latest versions of NAV.
Work from home flexibility + car allowance is one of the advantages to work for this company.
This is a role suitable for a Functional NAV consultant with prior experience in a similar role.
Duties will include:
- Work on full-lifecycle implementation of NAV v2016 and 2017.
- Requirement gathering, analyses, training, testing.
- Working on site and in the office with flexibility working from home.
You must have:
- Experience with multiple NAV versions 2017 and above.
- Strong communication skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Dynamics NAV Consultant role.
To find out more details about this amazing opportunity please contact me at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to Kasia@pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, Job, Consultant jobs Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs, Microsoft Partner, UK, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant, Navision Consultant, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, C/AL, C/SIDE, Microsoft Gold Partner, UK, Sheffield, EU, Romania, Greece, Spain, Croatia, Slovenia, Microsoft Partner, End User, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365.