Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant, Dynamics 365 / NAV 2017 Projects
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant position has opened in a growing Microsoft Gold Partner in London.
This is a home-based opportunity with travel to client site within the South East. This Microsoft Gold Partner have recently won large scale Dynamics 365 and NAV 2017 projects and are going through huge growth.
- Work on full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics NAV v2017 and Dynamics 365.
- Travel to client site and manage your day to day activities.
- Duties will also include; Requirement Gathering, Implementations, Testing, Training and Support
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 2013, 2015 and 2016.
- Experience working on end to end Implementations.
- Experience working in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant position will be desired but not mandatory.
There is a starting salary between £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience. You will also receive benefits such as car allowance, 25 days holiday and bonus.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, UK Wide, North East, North West, Manchester, West Midlands, Birmingham, Nottingham, East Midlands, South East, London, Greater London, Home Based, Travel, Dynamics NAV 2016, Dynamics NAV 2017, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, Pearson Carter.