Microsoft Dynamics NAV Lead Consultant, MS Gold Partner, Competitive Salary
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Lead Consultant position has opened in a growing Microsoft Partner with office across the UK.
This is a home-based opportunity with travel to client site. As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Lead Consultant you can be based anywhere UK wide.
- Work on full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics NAV 2017 and 2018.
- Travel to client site and manage your day to day activities.
- Duties will also include; Project Management, Requirement Gathering, Implementations, Testing, Training and Go Live Support.
- 4 years’ minimum experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience working on 4 or more end to end Implementations.
- Experience within a Consultancy Partner or ISV.
The Salary for this role is Competitive dependant on experience. You will also receive benefits such as car allowance, 25 days’ holiday and bonus.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one me at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, UK Wide, North East, North West, Manchester, West Midlands, Birmingham, Nottingham, East Midlands, South East, London, Greater London, Home Based, Travel, Dynamics NAV 2016, Dynamics NAV 2017, Dynamics NAV 2018, Microsoft, Consultancy, Functional, Application, Project Management, MS Gold Partner, Partner, Silver Partner, ISV, Pearson Carter.