Microsoft Dynamics NAV Management Accountant, Surrey, £50K + Benefits
A leading End User in the Finance Sector are currently looking to bring onboard a Dynamics NAV Management Accountant to be based in their Surrey office.
As the NAV Management Accountant, you will be assisting the Finance Team in upgrading their system to Dynamics NAV.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Dynamics NAV; Integrations, Customisations, Training and Project Management
- Assist in Month End Accounts
- Management Reports
- Cash flow management, Budgets, Interest Calculations.
- Working with external auditors
- Preparation of Interim/Annual Financial Statements
Interaction with Senior Management and End Users to specify, implement and project manage Dynamics NAV. Looking for a hands-on person with confidence to identify, develop and lead changes in process and systems to improve business efficiency.
- Fully Qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Finance experience in; Systems Accountant, Management Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant roles.
- Upgrades, customisations, support, integrations of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- The ability to train and coach users on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £50,000 + Company benefits.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact me at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, NAV 2016, NAV 2015, NAV 2017, Surrey, London, West Sussex, Sussex, Reading, Berkshire, Watford, Oxfordshire, Kent, Greater London, South London, North London, South East, South West, North East London, North West London, Finance, Financial, ACCA, ACA, CIMA.