Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager/ Lead Consultant, End User, UK Wide
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager / Lead Consultant is required for a UK leading Retail End User with offices in South Wales and London.
As the NAV Project Manager / Lead Consultant you will be responsible for managing the company-wide rollout of Dynamics NAV within multiple office throughout the UK.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the NAV Partner.
- Working with the NAV Partner on implementing, setting up and configuring.
- Provide ongoing support, training and development.
- Focusing on the core parts of the ERP such as; Finance, Epos, Warehousing and Supply Chain.
- Over 5 years Dynamics NAV experience with multiple versions.
- Full lifecycle Upgrade and Greenfield projects.
- Experience of Customization, Support and Integration.
- Ability to train and coach users.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £60,000 + Bonus dependant on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to email@example.com
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Consultant, Support, Manager, Systems Manager, Project Manager, London, Greater London, Kent, Essex, East London, South London, MS NAV, 2016, 2017.