Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager, MS Gold Partner, UK Wide, £65,000
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager is required for a leading MS Gold Partner with offices in Greater Manchester.
As the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager you will be responsible for managing Full Life Cycle Greenfield NAV 2016, NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 Projects across the UK.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing full life cycle Greenfield projects.
- Responsible from Pre-Sales to Go-Live.
- Over 5 years Dynamics NAV experience with multiple versions.
- Full lifecycle Upgrade and Greenfield projects.
- Experience of Pre-Sales, Implementation, Consultancy and Go Live Support.
- Ability to manage a team of Consultants/Developers.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £65,000 + Bonus dependant on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Lead Consultant, Project Manager, Greenfield, Upgrade, Manager, Support, Manager, Greater Manchester, West Midlands, London, Greater London, North East, North West, South East, South West, Relocation, Europe, International Projects, MS NAV, 2016, 2017, Dynamics 365.