Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager, MS Gold Partner, West Midlands
A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager is required for a leading MS Gold Partner to be based in the West Midlands.
As the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing Full Life Cycle Greenfield NAV 2017 and Dynamics 365 Business Central projects across the Midlands.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing full life cycle Greenfield projects.
- Project Management from the Pre-Sales to Go-Live stage.
- Over 5 years Dynamics NAV experience with versions 2015+
- Full lifecycle Upgrade and Greenfield projects.
- Experience of Pre-Sales, Implementation, Consultancy and Go Live Support.
- Ability to manage a team of Consultants/Developers.
This opportunity comes with a salary of £65,000 + Bonus dependant on experience.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact one of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants at Pearson Carter on 0191 406 6111 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Lead Consultant, Project Manager, Greenfield, Upgrade, Manager, Support, Manager, Greater Manchester, West Midlands, Midlands, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Leicester, London, Greater London, North East, North West, South East, South West, Relocation, Europe, International Projects, MS NAV, 2016, 2017, Dynamics 365 Business Central.