Azure Data Architect – Remote – £73,000
Pearson Carter are currently looking for an Azure Data Architect to join a team and help them to deliver their exciting new technology strategy, leveraging Azure data platform services.
– Provide expertise in evaluating requirements, creating technical design documents and applying an Agile development methodology
– Develop high-performing and secure data models and repositories that support our cloud data strategy
– Monitor and optimise the data models and repositories to support performance and contribute to continuing process improvement
– Proven experience working with Azure data platform services such as Data Factory, Databricks, SQL Database, Synapse and Active Directory
– Experience using Azure DevOps to manage tasks and CI/CD development within an Agile framework
– Good knowledge of SQL and PySpark data processing languages
Salary: up to £73,000
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke.