Azure Integration Services Engineer – Remote – £60k
Pearson Carter are working with one of the UK’s Number One Microsoft Partners and are offering a competitive salary for someone who has knowledge of Azure tools and experience working in an Azure development role.
– Understand and develop our Azure Integration Services delivery framework
– Work closely with the Lead Consultants to design, architect, and document integration solution requirements for customers
– Creation of repeatable integration solutions for our portfolio, to be re-used and adapted for common project requirements
You’ll need to have:
– Great people skills
– Ability to articulate requirements in both written and visual language
– Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel, whether other development resources, order entry personnel, project teams and managers
Excellent salary of up to £60K depending on experience + Benefits!
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke.