Dynamics NAV/D365 Developer £50,000
Pearson Carter are currently collaborating with one of the most renowned Business Central End users based in the UK. They are looking to expand their team as they have won new Dynamics 365 Business Central projects nationwide. They are looking for someone with extensive experience using Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central development to join their growing team.
They offer an excellent salary of £50,000 ( up to £70,000 depending on experience ) + Benefits.
• Working with the business and project teams to consult, validate, design, and build new additions to our platforms.
• Write AL code, develop BC extensions and create integrations with third party platforms.
• Partake in architectural decisions around data flows within organizations.
• Set up standards for the codebase, monitor our technical debt and raise any issues to the project teams.
• Identify and fix issues/incidents. Problem root cause analysis and fixing.
• Experience with ideally one of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or D365 Business Central Project.
• Ideally technical experience with C/AL. Candidates with C# / SQL procedural considered.
• At least 3 years’ experience in ERP development.
• Experience with SQL, XML, and Web Services.
• Brilliant understanding of data structures. Ability to design resilient and speedy data flows.
• Well versed in Agile, SDLC and Waterfall.
• Ready to take lead role when required.
Offering an attractive salary package of £50,000 – £70,000 depending on experience + Remote working + Benefits.
The role will be based in the UK ( London ) on a hybrid basis with one day a week in office.
How to apply: Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me via Email on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile, and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Implementation, Analyst, Technical, Integrations, UK, Developer, Development, Coding, Debugging, Troubleshooting, BC, London, East sussex, Berkshire, East Sussex, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex