D365 CE CRM Developer – End User – Up to £60k
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established End User who are looking to recruit a CRM Development & Support Engineer to add to their amazing team.
This is a company who have strong company values, an excellent culture and fantastic employee development opportunities.
You will be instrumental in their migration from Dynamics CRM 2016 to D365 CE Online, as well and the implementation of the Power Platform.
– Design & development quality solutions for Dynamics CRM
- Development & Support users on Dynamics CRM
– Upgrading from a legacy system to D365 online
- Play a vital role in upcoming projects, including implementing the Power Platform
- Ensure projects deadlines are achieved while achieving the highest of quality
– Flexible with day to day responsibilities & work well within a Team
– Experience developing MS Dynamics 365
– Functional stake holder management skills including scoping requirements and running workshops
– Supporting user with D365
Salary / Benefits
- Up to £60,000
– 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and extra days around Christmas/New years)
– Generous pension scheme (up to 12% ER contributions)
– Option to buy/sell annual leave
– Discounts with retailers & restaurants.
– Greater London
How to Apply / Next Steps
- Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 911.