Dynamics 365 CE CRM Developer – End User – Up to £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established End User who are looking to recruit a Dynamics 365 CE CRM Developer to add to their expert software team.
This is a company who pride themselves on their strong company culture, excellent future vision and fantastic employee development opportunities.
You will be instrumental in their migration from Dynamics CRM 2016 to D365 CE Online, as well and the implementation of the Power Platform.
– Migrating their Dynamics CRM software from 2016 to D365 CE online
– Design & development quality solutions for Dynamics CRM
– Development & Support users on Dynamics CRM
– Play a vital role in upcoming projects, including implementing the Power Platform
– Ensure projects deadlines are achieved while achieving the highest of quality
– Experience developing MS Dynamics 365
– MS SQL experience
Salary / Benefits
– Up to £670,000
– Performance based bonus, 26 days annual leave plus your Birthday off, 5% matched pension, Healthcare & more.
– Preferable 1-2 days a month in their Manchester office but they will consider candidates fully remote for the right person.
How to Apply / Next Steps
– Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 911.