Pearson Carter are working with a client who were Established in 1989, The Client has been providing bespoke software solutions to local, national and international clients. During this time we have witnessed dramatic changes in the computing industry. Despite the changes in technology our approach in dealing with clients has remained largely unchanged.
They are looking for a Full-Stack Developer
– An understanding of the operation of web technologies, CRUD operations and the typical data flow between a client and server.
– An ability to use Git for version control.
– A background of relational database development:
– Good SQL query skills.
– Significant database design experience.
– An understanding of performance issues and indexing strategy.
– An appreciation of security (authorization and authentication).
– Good architectural design skills (structure, and clarity and consistency in nomenclature).
– A basic understanding of Agile development practices.
– The ability to turn a set of requirements into a working solution.
– A desire to learn new skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written.
– Practical experience of the following languages and platforms:
– Microsoft .NET Core / ASP.NET Core.
– C# (or a similar general purpose programming language).
– Microsoft SQL Server.
– Microsoft Azure.
– Some experience of front-end development, ideally including:
– Vue (v3) or ReactJS.
– Vue Composition API, Pinia state management
– TailwindCSS or other Atomic CSS frameworks.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £50000k ( Depending on experience)
This client is based in York and will be remote with you required in the office x2 per month
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com