Head of Finance – £75k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a growing employee focused End-User Company in Tewkesbury. They are looking to grow their team and are looking for a Head of Finance to lead their team and assist them in the rapid growth of the company.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £75,000 + Benefits inc bonus
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
● Monitor the company’s financial strategic planning, assessing performance and potential risks
● Set targets and provide guidance to the finance team, including setting three-month goals.
● Oversee audits, manage external communication, and maintain internal controls.
● Prepare comprehensive reports about the company’s financial status.
● Identify spending and revenue trends, and propose solutions to issues.
● Lead projects to enhance processes.
● Collaborate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
● Handle company compliance filings, along side tax manager
● Develop strong financial control procedures and streamlined processes.
● Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years of financial management experience.
● Excellent technical accounting skills and understanding of internal controls.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and other relevant financial tools.
● Effective communication skills in written and verbal formats.
● Strong time management and multitasking abilities.
● Comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to change.
● Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Strong ownership mindset with demonstrated team leadership abilities.
● 3 years experience managing a team
● Experience working remotely / managing a remote team
● Experience in affiliate marketing, marketplaces, SaaS, or BPO industries.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar Accounting systems.
● Expertise in financial process improvement and automation.
● Strong analytical capabilities for forecasting and business partnering.
They offer up to: £75,000 + Benefits
Fully remote opportunity
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on [email protected] or call 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.
Keywords: Finance, Accounting, Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Tax, Auditing, Cash flow, Forecasting, Budgeting, ACCA, CIMA, Hampshire, Southampton, Portsmouth, Totten, Bournemouth, Grantham, Lincoln, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Worcester,
Industry Sector: Accountancy
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary in GBP (£): 65000 – 75000, Annual Salary
Job Location: Remote