Pearson Carter are working with a client that is building the future of accessibility – come and join their mission of achieving accessibility for all. Recite Me is the leading provider of cloud accessibility and digital inclusion software. A true Global SaaS success story, our flagship accessibility toolbar is used by thousands of organizations globally, including many household names, and we are on a journey towards our goal of accessibility for all. As an innovative tech company in a period of scaling-up, we are growing fast and are now in need of a superstar Node.js developer to join our UK Development Team
My client are looking for a Node.JS Developer
– A self-starter with a keen interest in software development, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and changes and/or improvements to best practices.
– Being proactive, make contributions in team sessions or individually if the need arises.
– Having worked in a team environment you’ll be able to establish good working relationships to ensure smooth development of projects, efficient resolution of any issues and defects as well as generally feel part of a great team and make other new starters feel just as welcome.
– Goes without saying good time management, communication skills, attention to detail will all be part of your day-to-day work ethic as well as pride in your development skills.
– You can showcase your best and most impressive work in a portfolio.
· Minimum 2 to 3 years Node.js commercial experience working on a variety of projects
· Competent in TypeScript
· Proficient in HTML5 and CSS coding
· Experienced in creating and consuming REST APIs
· Error handling – using excellent problem-solving skills and know how to handle minor and major errors and bugs quickly and efficiently
· Know how to prioritize tasks, provide accurate time estimations until completion, and get things done by agreed deadlines.
· Produce efficient and compliant, readable code
· Knowledge of microservices and containerized applications
· Good understanding of application scalability and writing scalable code
They offer an excellent salary up to £45k
This client is based Fully Remote
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com