Dynamics AX/D365 Developer, Up to £75,000 – Hybrid/Remote Role – UK Candidates Only
Pearson Carter are working with a market-leading End-User in the UK Retail industry. They are looking to recruit a Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Developer to join their already rapidly expanding Dynamics practice.
They offer a very competitive salary package of up to £75K as well as additional benefits of private healthcare, bonus scheme, pension scheme and holidays.
• Full lifecycle application development
• Development of high-quality code
• Communicate between client and development teams when designing new functionalities
• Testing and analysing for operational functionality of solutions; delivery of finished products and implementation.
• Experience with D365 F&O or Dynamics AX development
• Industry experience within Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Warehousing
• Strong database knowledge and understanding of MS SQL server
• 5+ years Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations or AX development experience
They offer a very competitive salary package of up to £75k as well as additional benefits of private healthcare, bonus scheme, pension scheme and holidays.
UK based candidates only, fully remote eligible or Hybrid.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Partners Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, End-user, Support, Support Analyst, Application Support, UK Wide, London, Manchester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Scotland, Northeast.