Quality Assurance Tester – Remote – £42,000
Pearson Carter are working with an End User who has over 12 years experience in the industry. They are currently searching for someone join their development department and assist them with both Manual and Automation projects.
– To build process around the software development lifecycle
– To identify and highlight innovative technology to improve the internal testing environment
– Capable of working on own initiative, evaluating priorities, identifying problems, and acting to resolve them
– At least 3 years experience in a technical Quality Assurance role
– Understanding and exposure to Agile scrum methodology
– Proven theoretical and practical experience of all areas of QA
Salary: up to £42,000 + Benefits
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke.