Pearson Carter are working with a client that are passionate about technology. Innovations impact our daily lives in countless ways, and we are dedicated to being a part of that progress. We test, we audit, we inspect, we advise. We never stop challenging ourselves for the safety of society and its people. We breathe technology, we strive for professional excellence, and we leave a mark. We take the future into our hands. We are TÜV SÜD.
My client are looking for a Senior Development Engineer
– Writing C# software to automate manual processes and help improve efficiencies across the business.
– Creating software tools that control instrumentation, environmental systems, positioning hardware etc.
– Write and deliver software solution for service lines such as Radio Frequency (RF), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), Safety, Environmental and Specific Adsorption Rate (SAR).
– Automation of data collection, analysis and reporting using databases (SQL, MongoDB).
-Produce and prove solutions in concept with working prototypes.
– Provide regular updates on project progress.
– Track project progress using DevOps.
– Mentor junior team members.
– HND or higher Qualification in Engineering (or equivalent experience).
– Recent and in depth C# development experience.
– Experience with C#, .Net, Java or Object-Oriented Programming.
– Experience of MongoDB.
– Experience of ASP.Net Core.
– Experience of Blazor.
– Familiar with AWS cloud services.
– Ability to develop a working software solution from concept to finished product.
– A self-motivated team player with a desire to learn new skills.
– Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Good communication skills (both verbal and written) when liaising at all levels.
They offer an excellent salary up to £70,000
This client is based Nottingham and is Fareham, Hampshire and is Hybrid remote requiring 2/3 days in the office
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com