Tech Stack : Typescript/Node/Angular
Leader in the GovTech sector, using software and data to change peoples lives.
● Being an active part of the development team, and helping team members work well with each other and the rest of the company
● Getting involved in a range of activities, including front-end, back-end, testing, continuous integration and deployment, infrastructure as code and security testing.
● Investing in and improving team skills and practices through co-mentoring, pairing, code review and leading by example
● Communication, stakeholder management and relationship building to craft a well-gelled engineering team that’s known as a trusted partner for marketing, sales and policy & operations and is an integral part of the business
● Shaping the company’s thinking on software, technology, architecture and how to build systems that work for us, for our customers and our users over the long run
● Attracting and helping to hire new team members as the business grows
● Angular, transitioning to React
●Mocha, Chai and Cypress
● AWS (S3, Cloudfront, Lambda, Fargate, DynamoDB, RDS MySQL)
They offer an excellent salary of up to £85,000
This is a hybrid role, in London
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com