Why is Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central the number one option for Retailers?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central has been designed to bring together sales processing, multi-channel management, store operations, merchandising, supply chain, CRM and financials while giving transparency to the end user.
Retail has evolved massively from just selling products in a shop as shoppers are now able to view and buy products from the comfort of their own homes in front of the fire with their feet up, this is one reason why you may feel like you’ve lost connection with your customers and no longer understand what they need.
What are some of the challenges retail businesses are facing?
- Online customers are now choosing multichannel buying experiences
- Customers expect a seamless experience
- Technologies exist to drive marketing and sales however they don’t seem to work together
- Inventory tracking
- Financial reporting challenges
So how will D365 Business Central help you overcome these challenges?
- It allows you to centralize management of pricing and planning – Plan the best layout for restocking and manage all pricing from one central data point
- Huge increase in customer satisfaction – Access to real-time information allows your team to make decisions faster
- Manage customer accounts – Historical buying patterns allow you to identify upsell opportunities
- Automated ordering – Automatically replenish stock when inventory runs low to minimize waste
- Dashboards consolidate information from multiple data sources providing your team with real-time information
- LS Retail Add-On:
- Offer your customers fast and error-free operations at the register with LS Nav’s versatile and intuitive Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS/POS) system.
- The POS terminals are easy to set up and manage and support the use of both keyboard and touch screen equipment.
- Gain immediate access to transactions and events happening at POS thanks to the powerful data replication system.
- Provide your customers with outstanding service as our POS terminals accept multiple currencies and are configured for gift cards and vouchers.
Retailers need to ensure that everyone in the company has the most up-to-date information to meet their customers’ needs and therefore D365 Business Central should be your number one option!
For more information contact me on 0191 406 6111 or [email protected].
You can also visit our website on www.pearsoncarter.com